The Resin Mill are leaders and pioneers in quality driveway resin supplies. Our Resin Bound UVR stable resin being the professionals number one choice. It is a fantastic adhesive and is UV stable, ensuring your driveway looks better for longer.
Resin Bound UVR Pro is specially formulated for the use of resin bound driveways and resin paving. Our resin is the most refined in the industry. It is one of the strongest and flexible available on the market. Mix with any colour resin bound mix to create a SuDs compliant, permeable surface.
Our top selling kits range from 7.5kg to 6.5kg, ensuring greater coverage of the aggregates. It therefore increased bonding properties. This impacts aggregates that have a low density such as resin bound mixes that contain our silver colours, by giving them greater tensile strength.
Advantages of Resin Bound UVR Pro:
- 50:50 ratio boosting strength and longevity through better bonding
- The professionals choice of resin
- Easy to use 2 part polyurethane resin kit
- Full test results available for Resinbound UVR Pro with every single colour mix from The Resin Mill
- UV colour stable – this resin will not fade in colour
- Available in different kit sizes to suit your needs: 7.5kg, 7kg and 6.5kg
- Solvent free polyurethane
- Manually control trowel time
- Manufactured to rigorous standards using premier, A-grade materials from a quality supply chain
- Highly flexible, superior longevity, stable, durable, elastic
- ISO 9001 environment for the highest quality manufacturing standards and peace of mind
- Odourless mixture
- User friendly and ensures ease of cleaning your tools
- Can be used from 5-28 degrees dependant on the conditions
- Suitable for driveways, paths, patios, decorative surfaces
- SuDS compliant
- Lay a wider range of colours
- Install with peace of mind
- Made in the UK
- Lifetime colour lock guarantee
If you use Resin Bound UVR PRO with our VA5 catalyst, you can control the setting time of your stone mixture. This makes it perfect for use during the colder months. It’s flexibility allows up to 200m2 to be laid seamlessly giving your customer a solid surface with the durability needed to last the test of time.
Take a look at our Resin Bound Mixtures page to see the full range of resin bound paving colours available to use with our Resin Bound UVR Pro.
All of our driveway resin supplies are in stock and available for next day delivery. We have researched the chemistry of our resin supplies carefully and in depth, assuring you when you are purchasing our driveway resin supplies that you are installing the highest quality resin materials.
WHY NOT TRY SWITCHING TO OUR UV STABLE RESIN AND SEE THE BENEFITS FIRST HAND.
This product contains: